BVRLA Membership NO: 2008
Tweets by @FleetPrices
Please select from the menu options to search our website for our latest deals or alternatively call FleetPrices.co.uk now on 0800 097 0897 and speak to one of our leasing brokers who will be pleased to help.
Yes received just after 8.30 this morning !
Thanks for your and Paul's assistance on this.
Yes I have received delivery, it's a lovely car. I was kept regularly updated by Paul and Beverley and would defiantly use your services again and also recommend the company to other people.
Just to let you know that the car has arrived today as advised and very pleased – thank you.
Yes, everything went smoothly with delivery thanks. Very happy with the car so far!
The sales process with Fleetprices was very good. I was kept informed regularly of any updates with my order and any questions I had were answered quickly.
I would definitely consider using Fleetprices again.
Just a quick email to say thanks for great service from your team.
I'm pleased to say my VW arrived as promised and in fact was a few days earlier than the first date we were given back at the point of order.
The handover process was fine and the driver even wiped the car over so it was spotless for us.
Expectations for the car were high. Having said that, this VW is replacing my old 2007 model and will only be my fourth car in the last 21 years (all have been VWs), but this will be my first brand new one!
Good Morning Anissa
I hope you had a good holiday!
The delivery went well, the driver was polite and helpful,
Took a little longer than expected, but wasn't his fault due to an accident and traffic on the motorway (I know that well).
The car looks very tidy and as expected,
Thank you for your assistance thus far,
In summary, an efficient and pleasant experience J
We are very happy with the complete process.
We were kept informed and upto date, Mike Tibbs has been absolutely brilliant.
The original delivery date of our Jaguar was improved by one whole month.
The delivery from Lancaster Sidcup was first class also.
With Neil their delivery man explaining all of the cars functions.
Phil and Dawn from Portsmouth
Your people were fine and very friendly and helpful so thank you for that. However, I am less than enamoured with the car company as I had to pay £3.00 because they had not paid Royal Mail the correct amount to return my license. It is not the money but the principle as they made me scan my credit card twice even though they had my signature on the hire agreement, my license and my cheque that I sent them. I understand they have to be quite careful but I did think this was a bit over the top. I have now got the car and I am very pleased with it so thank you once again.
Sorry for the delay in replying, but I kept your mail in anticipation that I would get a chance to reply as some stage. I can offer the following comments:-
1. I used the internet to find leasing companies, so your presence on contracthireandleasing.co.uk was where I found you.
2. I found Rachel easy to deal with, prompt at getting back to me regarding availability and generally very helpful all round
3. The finance application process was not too onerous and acceptance granted quickly
4. Delivery arrangements fitted in around the collection of my previous car with no issues, which saved me some hassle
5. The car was delivered early on the due day with no issues
6. Subsequent to delivery, Rachel has dealt promptly with a few queries for me, though I have a minor problem with the service interval computer which was not reset prior to delivery (I've emailed Rachel about this).
Hope this is of use - my overall experience was good and I would definitely consider using you again next time round.
Yes everything as great and the delivery person was really helpful.
Thank you for your help, you will be the first port of call for our future cars! I think I may have to go with a Mercedes next time!
* All offers are subject to change at any time, you must be 18 or over and finance is subject to status, vehicle availability and terms and conditions apply. You will not own the vehicle and there will be no option to buy it at the end of the contract. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance companies, a commission may be received. Failure to maintain payments may result in termination of your agreement and the vehicle being returned, this could affect your credit rating and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. All prices correct at time of publication. All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 0800 097 0897
F: 0330 606 2619
535 Liverpool Road
Registered Office : Fleetprices.co.uk Ltd, 3 Manningford Court, Ince, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 4JF
| Registered in England & Wales with company number : 6774890 | Data Protection No : Z1757197 | VAT No : 946297970 |
FleetPrices.co.uk are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 656734
Fleetprices.co.uk is an Appointed Representative of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Insurance Mediation FCA number: 312143.
Copyright © 2018 FleetPrices.co.uk, All rights reserved.