BVRLA Membership NO: 2008
Tweets by @FleetPrices
Please select from the menu options to search our website for our latest deals or alternatively call FleetPrices.co.uk now on 0800 097 0897 and speak to one of our leasing brokers who will be pleased to help.
Thanks for the voicemail ,Sorry I missed your call earlier.
The car was delivered yesterday and everything went well. Thanks a lot for all your work in getting this sorted, it is very much appreciated.
I'm very happy with the car. In fact it appears I have the latest 'Ultra' A6 model with S-Tronic rather than the CVT multitronic auto that was current at the time of ordering. Although the same retail OTR price as the superseded car, it seems like a bonus to get a slightly more efficient, powerful car with a better gearbox than I was expecting!
The car was driven from Swindon by a very nice gentleman who, despite arriving early for an afternoon delivery, was happy to wait for me. I had a BMW lease car delivered a couple of weeks previously which was trailered to me but I don't mind as long as it arrives clean with a little fuel.
Michael Tomlin dealt with my order and was always helpful and polite. I had a very prompt reply to my initial enquiry and subsequent emails were dealt with very promptly. This won my custom. I find the website quite nice to navigate. It did seem to take an inordinate time to approve the finance though. Far more than I have ever encountered with other lease cars and I have a very good income and credit rating. A BMW I leased with another company took a fraction of the time and the process started at the same time. Once approved the car was actually delivered a little earlier than estimated so, overall, I am a happy customer.
I did question the initial document fee which seemed excessively high compared to other lease brokers. Due to the time it took to approve finance, this was actually reduced at my request to the fee comparable to your competitors. I also had some slight concern as your company is not BVRLA registered. I would recommend you do register if you can to reassure future customers.
Overall, I am delighted with my A6 which was delivered on time and with the latest spec. I would recommend your company without hesitation. But perhaps look to change your Credit check company!
Just wanted to thank you for the smooth problem free transaction with supplying my farther in laws car.
He's delighted and still spending hours working out how to operate all the gadgets in the car.
Many thanks, appreciated.
Sorry for the delay in replying, but I kept your mail in anticipation that I would get a chance to reply as some stage. I can offer the following comments:-
1. I used the internet to find leasing companies, so your presence on contracthireandleasing.co.uk was where I found you.
2. I found Rachel easy to deal with, prompt at getting back to me regarding availability and generally very helpful all round
3. The finance application process was not too onerous and acceptance granted quickly
4. Delivery arrangements fitted in around the collection of my previous car with no issues, which saved me some hassle
5. The car was delivered early on the due day with no issues
6. Subsequent to delivery, Rachel has dealt promptly with a few queries for me, though I have a minor problem with the service interval computer which was not reset prior to delivery (I've emailed Rachel about this).
Hope this is of use - my overall experience was good and I would definitely consider using you again next time round.
Thanks for the email. Yes everything was fine with the delivery. Have been so pleased with the service from Fleet Prices. I've never leased a car before so wasn't sure what to expect but I found the service both from Anissa and the support team refreshingly helpful, personal, attentive and responsive. I have already recommended you to some colleagues, and wouldn't hesitate to use you again in future.
I will like to say that the procedures and the service was quite satisfactory.
Personally it was an experience of trust and reliable customer service.
I will recommend to anyone.
I came across this website by accident just before Christmas and having requested a quote, I quickly received a call from Leo who turned out to be an absolute star. The difference I found was that I felt someone was genuinely interested in my requirements as opposed to the larger companies who operate along the lines of a call centre. I have to admit, being a petrolhead I'm a bit like a kid in a sweetshop when it comes to narrowing down my choice and Leo has the patience of a saint. Once I'd made my choice from a competitive quote,the entire process was smooth and quick. I just took delivery of my new Volkswagen on Friday and I'm absolutely delighted. Three cheers for Leo. I can thoroughly recommend Leo, and if he is a reflection of the company, then hats off to FleetPrices too.
Hi Steve, apart from delivery being 1 week late everything else was ok. You did provide a hire car in the interim. Communication, response etc. Very smoot & operator friendly system.
Yes we would like to take advantage of the GAP insurance, if someone could send me a proposal / invoice
I have been very satisfied with the service from start to finish and have already recommended you to a couple of friends. Andy quickly responded to my initial request and guided me through the process in a friendly and helpful manner. Sara in the support team handled all the documentation quickly and effectively.
I will be back in a couple of months for a quote for a second car for my wife.
Great service and James was brilliant in helping me get the car I wanted. Below is the text message I sent to James on Wednesday;
Just a quick message to say that my Seat Leon was delivered today and both my wife and I absolutely love it.
I would like to thank you very much for helping me when I first made an enquiry, and all the assistance you gave to me when I was asking for information on different cars/models.
Thanks again James,
* All offers are subject to change at any time, you must be 18 or over and finance is subject to status, vehicle availability and terms and conditions apply. You will not own the vehicle and there will be no option to buy it at the end of the contract. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance companies, a commission may be received. Failure to maintain payments may result in termination of your agreement and the vehicle being returned, this could affect your credit rating and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. All prices correct at time of publication. All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 0800 097 0897
F: 0330 606 2619
535 Liverpool Road
Registered Office : Fleetprices.co.uk Ltd, 3 Manningford Court, Ince, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 4JF
| Registered in England & Wales with company number : 6774890 | Data Protection No : Z1757197 | VAT No : 946297970 |
FleetPrices.co.uk are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 656734
Fleetprices.co.uk is an Appointed Representative of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Insurance Mediation FCA number: 312143.
Copyright © 2018 FleetPrices.co.uk, All rights reserved.