BVRLA Membership NO: 2008
Tweets by @FleetPrices
Please select from the menu options to search our website for our latest deals or alternatively call FleetPrices.co.uk now on 0800 097 0897 and speak to one of our leasing brokers who will be pleased to help.
Everything is good and I'm over the moon!! Rachel was fantastic from start to finish and smoothed over any issues. Much appreciated.
Thank you for your email. I have been very happy with both the service and help that I have received to date. Mike Tibbs was extremely helpful and the car was delivered as scheduled.
love my new car, thanks for all your help.
Just to confirm that the car was delivered this morning. Pristine condition and everything that I had expected. Great looking, excellent quality and a fantastic drive. I'm still working my way through all the different settings.
The only negative feedback would be that I wasn't given a delivery time. So I was taken by surprise to arrive at work at 8.15am to see that the car had been delivered and our Security Guard was moving it to a parking bay. Fortunately, myself and Dennis share an interest in cars, so he was more than happy. It would have been nice to know so I was in work for delivery though.
Finally, I wanted to say thank you to you for your prompt, efficient, friendly and polite service. It's been a complete delight dealing with you and Fleetprices. As someone working in customer service I think I know excellent service when I receive it - and I've definitely received it!
Thank you for all your assistance and hope to deal with you again in 4 years time.
Sorry for the delay in replying, but I kept your mail in anticipation that I would get a chance to reply as some stage. I can offer the following comments:-
1. I used the internet to find leasing companies, so your presence on contracthireandleasing.co.uk was where I found you.
2. I found Rachel easy to deal with, prompt at getting back to me regarding availability and generally very helpful all round
3. The finance application process was not too onerous and acceptance granted quickly
4. Delivery arrangements fitted in around the collection of my previous car with no issues, which saved me some hassle
5. The car was delivered early on the due day with no issues
6. Subsequent to delivery, Rachel has dealt promptly with a few queries for me, though I have a minor problem with the service interval computer which was not reset prior to delivery (I've emailed Rachel about this).
Hope this is of use - my overall experience was good and I would definitely consider using you again next time round.
Having had a company car for over 10 years, this was the first time I had to go out onto the market and lease a car for myself. Plenty of options out there, but Fleet Prices seemed to be quite competitive. Anissa found me what I wanted and despite her being on holiday, she ensured that I had the car delivered when I needed it. Great service with only a couple of minor hitches - at the dealer showroom, which were quickly resolved. So yes I would feel comfortable recommending Fleet Prices to anyone.
The car is excellent and your service from start to finish was also excellent.
Quick, efficient and professional.
Huw Evans MSc
Yes car arrived at lunchtime today and both myself and my wife are over the moon! It's better than we ever imagined. Thanks very much for all your help in making this a pleasant and easy process. I will be highly recommending fleetprices to all my friends and colleagues.
Once again thanks very much and hope to deal with you again soon
Apologies for the delayed response. I didn't get a chance to drive the car till this weekend but thoroughly enjoyed it!! It's a lovely car.
Thanks ever so much for your help with this. As you know this was our first time leasing but you were very willing to answer our queries promptly and clearly, which helped sooth out any concerns we had.
I felt we had clear instructions and direction from you throughout the process. Also, we were very keen to have the car before Christmas so are really happy that this was possible.
I thought the whole process was speedy, proactive and impressive. I'm a little disappointed I didn't opt for the Dynamique S but hey ho. I'm OK without the GAP insurance
* All offers are subject to change at any time, you must be 18 or over and finance is subject to status, vehicle availability and terms and conditions apply. You will not own the vehicle and there will be no option to buy it at the end of the contract. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance companies, a commission may be received. Failure to maintain payments may result in termination of your agreement and the vehicle being returned, this could affect your credit rating and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. All prices correct at time of publication. All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 0800 097 0897
F: 0330 606 2619
535 Liverpool Road
Registered Office : Fleetprices.co.uk Ltd, 3 Manningford Court, Ince, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 4JF
| Registered in England & Wales with company number : 6774890 | Data Protection No : Z1757197 | VAT No : 946297970 |
FleetPrices.co.uk are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 656734
Fleetprices.co.uk is an Appointed Representative of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Insurance Mediation FCA number: 312143.
Copyright © 2018 FleetPrices.co.uk, All rights reserved.