BVRLA Membership NO: 2008
Tweets by @FleetPrices
Please select from the menu options to search our website for our latest deals or alternatively call FleetPrices.co.uk now on 0800 097 0897 and speak to one of our leasing brokers who will be pleased to help.
This as you probably know is the second lease vehicle I have taken delivery of from fleetprices, and needless to say I am extremely impressed by the way everything was handled. Anissa dealt with all the details from my first enquiry and gave me the reassurance that all would go smoothly which ultimately it did. She is a credit to the company and I would not hesitate to recommend fleetprices to any of my friends and colleagues should they be looking to lease in future. I am delighted with the new Mercedes and look forward to two more years of enjoyable motoring.
Thank you for your e-mail, all went well and now enjoying the car.
I have arranged Contract Hire Gap insurance.
I will be back in 3 years for the next car. I have always found your firms services very helpful, and Rachel worked hard to get the car I wanted.
Kind regards and thank you,
Thank you for contacting me. The car arrived on-time as promised and is just what I wanted.
I would like to commend Leo for the excellent support he provided. Right from the first contact, he was helpful, courteous and supportive. He advised me on my choice of vehicle and, when I was uncertain about some aspects, suggested alternative cars which might be of interest. He always returned my calls and emails promptly and throughout the whole process was a pleasure to deal with.
I will most certainly be recommending your service to colleagues and friends, and I hope to deal with you again myself in the future.
Sorry for the delay in replying, but I kept your mail in anticipation that I would get a chance to reply as some stage. I can offer the following comments:-
1. I used the internet to find leasing companies, so your presence on contracthireandleasing.co.uk was where I found you.
2. I found Rachel easy to deal with, prompt at getting back to me regarding availability and generally very helpful all round
3. The finance application process was not too onerous and acceptance granted quickly
4. Delivery arrangements fitted in around the collection of my previous car with no issues, which saved me some hassle
5. The car was delivered early on the due day with no issues
6. Subsequent to delivery, Rachel has dealt promptly with a few queries for me, though I have a minor problem with the service interval computer which was not reset prior to delivery (I've emailed Rachel about this).
Hope this is of use - my overall experience was good and I would definitely consider using you again next time round.
I used to contract hire vehicles for my company back in the day and always found it the most efficient and cost effective method of funding cars.
I have never had a personal lease but have wanted to go this route for quite some time as I believe it takes all the hassle out of car purchase and more importantly changing vehicles. My son used Fleet Prices a couple of months ago and recommended that I give your company a go as he found the whole experience far less stressful and efficient – how right he was!!
Right from the quotations through to delivery the whole process was efficient, business like, friendly and was a massive cost saving against the ubiquitous and hard sell of the PCP (what a con) now being offered by dealers. I was kept in the picture the whole time and delivery and handover was right on time. What a pleasant experience – so much so that I have ordered my wife's new car through yourselves and am awaiting delivery in the next couple of weeks.
The only down side was the reaction of the local dealer where I test drove the vehicle who unbelievably said that had he known I was considering a Personal Lease he wouldn't have let me have a test drive!!
I was very happy with the service provided and both Chris and Jessica, who dealt with my enquiry were both extremely helpful.
I took out 2 leased cars from Leo. Its now some months ago and looking back the whole experience was excellent, from the cheapness that leasing brings to the lightening service of Leo. Well done all, totally excellent.
My new car has arrived and the old one has left today.
Thank you for your help
Delivery went fine, enjoying the new car. Thanks for the help!
Yes am very pleased with the new arrival, delivery was smooth and punctual. Thank you for answering my queries during the process and your efficient yet non pushy advice. I would definitely recommend you. :-)
* All offers are subject to change at any time, you must be 18 or over and finance is subject to status, vehicle availability and terms and conditions apply. You will not own the vehicle and there will be no option to buy it at the end of the contract. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance companies, a commission may be received. Failure to maintain payments may result in termination of your agreement and the vehicle being returned, this could affect your credit rating and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. All prices correct at time of publication. All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 0800 097 0897
F: 0330 606 2619
535 Liverpool Road
Registered Office : Fleetprices.co.uk Ltd, 3 Manningford Court, Ince, Wigan, Lancashire, WN3 4JF
| Registered in England & Wales with company number : 6774890 | Data Protection No : Z1757197 | VAT No : 946297970 |
FleetPrices.co.uk are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 656734
Fleetprices.co.uk is an Appointed Representative of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Insurance Mediation FCA number: 312143.
Copyright © 2018 FleetPrices.co.uk, All rights reserved.